Saturday, July 16, 2011

last night

last night i felt the lump in my heart and understood that to tolerate is as hard as to accept.

to tolerate that things are different now is as hard as
to accept the things which are different now

to tolerate that I can never feel the things that I wish from you is as hard as
to accept that feeling was never a thing for you anyway

to tolerate that I was just a moment in your life is as hard as
to accept that moment is not mine to have

to tolerate the pain is as hard
to accept the pain

to tolerate my desire to feel my worthiness is as hard as
to accept the psychotic control that desire had on me

to move forward I accepted what needs to be done and
tolerated the convulsion of my breaking heart

and tolerate it , I will............

9 comments:

The Tiger Has Been Disected said...

Have you tried going to Church?

Sean said...

That is so true

if you could when you get a chance please check out my blog and if you need someone to talk to just leave me a comment so i know

akilmalek said...

nice blog

jalokamaniac said...

hey there
how's everything ?
hope ur doing fine
are you still with Thistle ?

Vivian said...

At some level further most effective daily project management computer software application program Microsoft Project 2010 features: Various Gorges Project management software package software package Technique TGPMS concern for good the complete PM2, the precise Newgrand Psoft, simple to recover expert project management plans application. Daily plans are often should you use unfamiliar project management software package program products computer software your current could get a lot more than options, akin to each Microsoft Project 2010 download of our wishes and even behavior, along with enhance comfort with all the goods. Project 2010

sovereignfunding1021 said...

Thanks for sharing it and a huge smile is wide across my face!Please also visit on these hypertext keywords:--- money for settlement | lump sum cash settlement | sell my structured settlements | | cash for settlement payment

Unknown said...

That seems Really delicious !!!!Please also visit on these hypertext keywords for sell my structured settlement : --- how to get settlement money now | top structured settlement companies | sell my annuities | get settlement money now

Twinn4ever said...

Amazing writing! I loved it :) Thank you for sharing :)

Yang Kuo said...

Thanks for sharing it and a huge smile is wide across my face!Please also visit on these hypertext keywords:-


ทางบ้าน

MY TIME